FACEDRIVERS AND CENTRES
Neidlein GmbH appointed us their UK sole agent for their fantastic range of Facedrivers and Centres in 2005. We are proud to be associated with a company of such long standing, and with a reputation for excellent quality and service.
We are able to supply Manual Chucks in several derivatives; 2 Jaw Self Centering, 3 Jaw Self Centering, 4 Jaw Self Centering, 6 Jaw Self Centering; Also with Independent Jaw Adjustment (4 Jaws) and a Combination Chuck with both Self Centering and Independent Adjustment, in 3 and 4 Jaw options. Our range also includes high precision Wedge Bar Chucks which offer high gripping forces and quick change jaws, and are particularly suited to CNC applications.
We are also able to offer chucks with Large diameters, large bores, and with special Jaw configurations upon request
A full range of spare parts and Jaws is always available for all makes of chuck – please contact us with your requirements.
NEIDLEIN SB & FSB FACEDRIVERS
- Mechanical clamping system with compensating drive pins
- With guaranteed datum point at face of workpiece,thus maintaining linear measures
- Minimal centre runout due to extended guide length on centre
- Clamping force is transmitted by the tailstock
- The centre point is mechanically locked when in the clamped position
- Accurate within 0.01 to 0.02 mm TIR
- High driving torque
- Extended service life of the centre and drive pins due to its rigid construction
- Driving diameters from 6 to 170 mm
- Work pieces up to 350 mm in diameter and 2000 kgs in weight
- User friendly
NEIDLEIN ULTRA LIVE CENTRES
MOST SUITED TO FACEDRIVING
- High rigidity of the centre cone
- For turning and grinding operations
- Designed to withstand high axial
and radial loads
- Accuracy to within 0.002 mm TIR
- Multiple roller bearing design within
a sealed housing.
- Maintenance free
NEIDLEIN-SPANNZEUGE GmbH today is a mid-sized company operating successfully on the international market. With the cooperation of a highly specialized and motivated team we produce devices for clamping between centres for turning, cylindrical grinding, milling and hard turning operation.
The entire surface of workpiece can be machined in one set-up.
Throughout the world our products contribute to optimize production flow and lower manufacturing costs. Our range of production comprises a substantial assortment of stockable standard products as well as any kind of custom-made products.
Our manufacturing department develops customized solutions in close cooperation with the customer. Together we will also solve your clamping problem.